Internet Safety for Children
- Who knows more about the internet, you or your children?
- Do you know what they get up to on the internet?
- Are they doing things that are safe?
We all want to keep our children safe. With the internet, we may not feel as confident about our knowledge and skills.
There are some simple things that we can do to help:
- Ensure that children do not have access to the internet in their bedrooms, where they can get up to anything without you knowing.
- Ensure that they are using only appropriate sites for their age – e.g. Facebook only over the age of 13.
- Keep interested and informed about their activity.