IT’S FLU SEASON AGAIN!
Posted: 8 August 2019
65 or Over
Existing Health Problem
Child Aged 2 & 3 (a simple, free nasal spray)
We are now booking flu vaccinations:
DON’T DELAY – CONTACT THE PRACTICE
TO BOOK YOURS!
Warfarin Drop In Clinics
Posted: 28 May 2019
Warfarin drop-in clinics are held 12.30pm – 1.15pm Monday to Friday
Please report to reception (no earlier than 12.30pm) and give the receptionist your name and date of birth.
Smear Test Reminder
Posted: 4 January 2019
Are you one of our 715 female patients who haven’t had your smear test? If so, then please contact the Surgery to book an appointment with one of our nurses. If you’re not sure if your test is due then please ask one of our Health Care Administrators.
Statement of Purpose
Posted: 23 August 2016
Available to download:
Internet Safety for Children
Posted: 8 August 2013
- Who knows more about the internet, you or your children?
- Do you know what they get up to on the internet?
- Are they doing things that are safe?
We all want to keep our children safe. With the internet, we may not feel as confident about our knowledge and skills.
There are some simple things that we can do to help:
- Ensure that children do not have access to the internet in their bedrooms, where they can get up to anything without you knowing.
- Ensure that they are using only appropriate sites for their age – e.g. Facebook only over the age of 13.
- Keep interested and informed about their activity.
Posted: 26 June 2013
Exercise is the miracle cure we’ve always had, but we’ve neglected to take our recommended dose for too long. Our health is now suffering as a consequence. This is no snake oil. Whatever your age, there’s strong scientific evidence that being physically active can help you lead a healthier and even happier life.
Physical Activity Questionnaire
Please download our Questionnaire below. You can email it to us at:
[email protected] or you can mail it to the surgery.
If you are worried about your health and would like to talk to someone about diet and exercise, please contact the surgery.