Smiley Tennis Balls


Our aim is to provide the highest level of care for all our patients. We would like to hear from you if you think there is any way we can improve our services.

We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned.

If your problem cannot be resolved in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like to know as soon as possible after the event, ideally within a matter of days or at most a few weeks. This will enable us to establish what went wrong more easily.

If you have any complaints or concerns about the service that you have received from the doctors or staff working for this practice, please let us know in one of 4 ways.

  • IN PERSON – ask to speak to Tracie Craddock, the Managing Partner. She will be happy to explain the procedure to you and make sure that your concerns are dealt with promptly.
  • IN WRITING – some complaints may be easier to explain in writing. Please give as much information as you can, then send your letter to the practice for the attention of the Managing Partner, Tracie Craddock, as soon as possible.
  • SEND as much information as possible about your complaint to [email protected] for the attention of The Managing Partner, Tracie Craddock.
  • ALTERNATIVELY – you may wish to speak to a patient member of the ‘Patient Participation Group’ first, so that your complaint can be discussed away from the surgery. Navigate to our Patient Participation Group page for details of how to do this.

Still not sure?

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provide confidential advice and support.

Pals is open Monday – Friday 08:30am – 4:30pm (excluding bank holidays). There is also a 24 hour answer phone service.

Freephone: 0800 030 4563
Email: [email protected]
Text: 075406 68541
Fax: 01782 298 228

Written complaints should be sent to the following address (on behalf of Telford & Wrekin CCG):

NHS Staffordshire and Lancashire CSU Patient Services Team
Heron House
120 Grove Road

If you are still unhappy you have the right to ask the Healthcare Commission to review your case. The Healthcare Commission is an independent body established to promote improvements in healthcare through the assessment of the performance of those who provide the service.

Telephone: 020 7448 9200
Or write to them at:

Healthcare Commission (Complaints Team)
Peter House
Oxford Street
M1 5AN

Skip to content